cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QNX OS bring-up on iMX7d-sabare

janardhanreddy
Contributor I

HI,

I am having iMX7d- sabre board, trying bring up the platform using QNX bsp downloaded from QNX website.

(bsp-nxp-mx7d-sabre-qnx660-b160602.zip)

I am able to build the code and generated ipl and qnx-ifs and flashed on the card

ipl is loaded and from sd card load the QNX-ifs as well but while scanning QNX-IFS is not correctly loading on to the ram.

Can anyone suggest me is there any changes are required to bring using qnx bsp on iMX7

please let me know does iMX7d sabare support qnx os since we got the platform with linux,android os.

thanks in advance

Thanks & Regards

Janardhan reddy

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi janardhan

nxp does not support qnx for imx7, however one can refer to third party resources:

foundry27 : View Wiki Page: NxpMcimx7sabre 

QNX SDP 7.0 for i.MX platforms - Boundary Devices 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

janardhanreddy
Contributor I

Hi Igor,

Thanks for your response.

I have gone through the links and downloaded the source and able to build successfully.

We are able to flash on target with the built images, platform is starting with IPL(intial program loader) and from there it is able to load the os image on to ram, this we are able to confirm using logs.

after loading into the ram we are reading the ram content but not getting any valid data(always null).

we are suspecting that ram content is getting corrupted after loading the image.

Is there any tool to read the ram content and any document to configure the ram properly.

Thanks & Regards

Janardhan Reddy

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Janardhan

for new questions suggested to create new threads.

Best regards
igor

0 Kudos