DALI master example with a microcontroller which contains at least 2 UARTS

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DALI master example with a microcontroller which contains at least 2 UARTS

pascalcarreweyn
Contributor II

I would like to create a dali master.  I need at least 2 UARTS (1 for the dali and one other port for serial communication).

Which microcontroller would be adviced ?  I'm searching for a microcontroller where the DALI master software is supported in the nxp examples.  The microcontroller examples i found only have one UART.  I tryed to make a new project with an  LPC1124 but there i got stuck on some compiling problems which i don't understand.  I'm not experienced with the MCUXpresso, so this makes it a bit hard to do for me.

So to be very clear : i need an LPC microcontroller where there is an example of the DALI software AND which has at least TWO UARS.

Please advice.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello pascal carreweyn ,

- About the development DALI ,  I recommend you first have a look at "DALI getting started guide"

Scalable Entry Level 32-bit Microcontroller (MCU) based on Arm Cortex-M0 Cores|NXP 

pastedImage_4.png

-  " I tryed to make a new project with an  LPC1124 but there i got stuck on some compiling problems which i don't understand.  I'm not experienced with the MCUXpresso, so this makes it a bit hard to do for me."

About compiling error, you can share your project, then I can help you check it .

Hope it helps,

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos