Did you mean: 

Latest MCUXpresso SDK for MCIMX6ULL

Jump to solution
hiromichimatsum
Contributor II

Hi community,

I am testing SDK2.2_iMX6ULL now.

SDK2.2_iMX6ULL_WIN
https://www.nxp.com/webapp/sps/download/license.jsp?colCode=SDK2.2_iMX6ULL_WIN&appType=file2&locatio...

Then I want to get the latest SDK from the following NXP site, but I couln't get it.

Welcome | MCUXpresso SDK Builder
https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/welcome

How can I get the latest MCUXpresso SDK for MCIMX6ULL?
Or would not MCUXpresso SDK give support for MCIMX6ULL anymore?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks,
Hiromichi

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Hiromichi,

I’m afraid that there are no plans to integrate the i.MX6ULL SDK into MCUpresso SDK builder, so, the v2.2 that you already have downloaded from NXP website is the most up-to-date.

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Hiromichi,

I’m afraid that there are no plans to integrate the i.MX6ULL SDK into MCUpresso SDK builder, so, the v2.2 that you already have downloaded from NXP website is the most up-to-date.

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
hiromichimatsum
Contributor II

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for your prompt response.
I understand MCUXpresso SDK is not updated for i.MX6ULL SDK between v2.2 and v2.5.

Thanks,
Hiromichi

0 Kudos