imx-rt1020 code run in SDRAM and communication with FPGA with SRAM bus

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx-rt1020 code run in SDRAM and communication with FPGA with SRAM bus

binhu
Contributor II

Now we want our code to run in SDRAM and data also stored in SDRAM. But at the runtime, RT1020 will communicate with FPGA by the SRAM port of SEMC. Is it possible?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Hu Bin,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
It's available to run the code in the SDRAM, about the second question, I'm not very clear with it, whether you mean that the FPGA and RT1020 both are able to read and write the SRAM, please clarify it.
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

binhu
Contributor II

Hello,

Thank you! What I mean is I made a SRAM like port inside the FPGA. And connect it to RT1020 SEMC SRAM port. So I want to send and receive data between FPGA and RT1020 like SRAM control.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Hu Bin,

Thanks for your clarification.
Definitely, it's possible.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos