cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN7462 BGA package reference schematic

jayyehtw
Contributor III

Hi, 

I have made my own PN7462 PCB board with the BGA64 package and found my board did not working.

I referenced the PNE7462B v2.2 schematic to do my PCB design.

I found on the NFC Demo Lab page, there's one PN7462 micro board shown in the picture in the Access Management section.

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-340253

I am wondering where I could find the design files of this board as a reference to troublshoot my PCB.

Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Are you referring to the NFC Cube? If yes,please submit a private case following the steps in How to submit a new question for NXP Support  to fetch the design files.

Thanks for your patience!

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jayyehtw
Contributor III

Hi Kan,

I am referring to this picture. Or any reference design uses the BGA packaged PN7462 would do.

PN7362 micro board.jpeg

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jay,

I don't know which Dev Kit this board belongs to, would you please specify? Thanks for your patience!

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

jayyehtw
Contributor III

Hi Kan,

I found this board in the following NXP website

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-340253

Jay

0 Kudos