cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx6 cross compile and stdlib.h

kayiyeh
Contributor II

Hi there,

I am trying to cross compile "memtester" on IMX6SLL platform. First I download Yocto and follow the steps to bitbake meta-toolchain. It generate a script in the tmp/deploy dirsctory. I ran the script then it install the gcc for arm  and it direct me to run environment setup script. However, I got some issues from here:

1. there are two environment setup files "/opt/fsl-imx-fb/4.9.88-2.0.0/environment-setup-aarch64-poky-linux" and "/opt/fsl-imx-fb/4.9.88-2.0.0/environment-setup-cortexa9hf-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi" both seems doing similar thing. Which one should I use? I just need a simple application such as memtester memtester version 4 . It doesn't need and GUI or FPU or .. support.

2. I tried to use /opt/fsl-imx-fb/4.9.88-2.0.0/environment-setup-aarch64-poky-linux to setup environment and make memtester, The aarch64-poky-linux-gcc reports it can't find stdlib.h. As I know, stdlib.h is a standard C include file, but I can't figure out what happened because there are many stdlib files from my build directory but I don't know which one is correct.

Please help and thank in advance.

Ka-Yi Yeh

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

kayiyeh
Contributor II

I add and search path "-I/opt/fsl-imx-fb/4.9.88-2.0.0/sysroots/aarch64-poky-linux/usr/include/" and it works.

0 Kudos

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Correct!!!

0 Kudos