AnsweredAssumed Answered

ZPSConfig Tool for Linux

Question asked by Marko Gucanin on Jan 14, 2019
Latest reply on Jan 15, 2019 by Marko Gucanin

It seems that the Linux version of the ZPSConfig-Tool is not working as expected. I get an error when I try to run it. The generated file differs from the Windows version and can't be compiled.

Windows:

../../../../sdk/JN-SW-4170/Tools/ZPSConfig/bin/ZPSConfig.exe -n AN1229_ZBP_SleepingEndDevice -t JN516x -l ../../../../sdk/JN-SW-4170/Components/Library/libZPSNWK_ZED_JN516x.a -a ../../../../sdk/JN-SW-4170/Components/Library/libZPSAPL_JN516x.a -c ../../../../sdk/JN-SW-4170/../Tools/ba-elf-ba2-r36379 -f ../../Common/Source/ZBProAppTemplate.zpscfg -o ../../AN1229_ZBP_SleepingEndDevice/Source

ZPSConfig - Zigbee Protocol Stack Configuration Tool v1.3.0 Build 93315M

Linux:

~/JN-SW-4170-SDK-Build1840/Tools/ZPSConfig/linuxbin$ ./ZPSConfig -n AN1229_ZBP_SleepingEndDevice -t JN516x -l ../../../Components/Library/libZPSNWK_ZED_JN516x.a -a ../../../Components/Library/libZPSAPL_JN516x.a -c /usr/ba-elf-gcc/ -f ~/jn-zigbee/Common/Source/ZBProAppTemplate.zpscfg -o /tmp/

ZPSConfig - Zigbee Protocol Stack Configuration Tool vx.x.x Build $WCREV$$WCMODS?M:$$WCMIXED?U:$

ERROR: Unable to locate '.zps_apl_ZdoDefaultServerContextSize' section in library file '../../../Components/Library/libZPSAPL_JN516x.a'

Can you help me with the issue? Thanks.

Outcomes