whether QN9080C be woken up by USB interrupt in PD mode 0?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

whether QN9080C be woken up by USB interrupt in PD mode 0?

Redaddend
Contributor I

Hello,

• Power down 0
All peripheral clocks and all clock sources are switched off keeping only the 32 kHz clock running, RTC timer is still running.
Arm CPU is in deep sleep mode, BLE controller is in deep sleep mode and it can wake-up the entire chip if BLE in case of
BLE events.
Possible wake up sources: BLE Core, RTC, GPIO, CapSense, ACMP

The above is taken from the section of the Low-power library chapter in the Connectivity Framework Reference Manual, which does not indicate that the PD0 mode wakeup source includes USB;

The question is whether QN9080C be woken up by USB interrupt in PD mode 0?

if the answer is YES,How to configure the corresponding register?

ps:I have implemented USB-related functions in the normal wake-up state, but once the chip enters PD0, it cannot wake up from USB interrupt;

Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Redaddend
Contributor I

hello,

This paragraph comes from 《Connectivity Framework Reference Manual.pdf》in SDK;

a10081510.png

There is another one from QN908x user manual:

a10511105.png

Both of them, There is no indication that the USB can be woken up in power down mode 0.

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Sorry, I thought you were referring to a part that mentioned it, no, it is not possible but with the options listed there. 

Sorry for the inconveniences this might cause you. 

Regards, 

Estephania 

0 Kudos

Redaddend
Contributor I

Thank you very much!
Here is the one more question:

If the USB cannot wake up the CPU directly, can I add an I/O pin to the original circuit to determine whether the USB 5V power supply exists: if it exists, turn on the USB related clock source and interrupt source, and enter the active state; if it does not exist , enter the power-down state?

Best Regards,

Hong jiachen

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

I went through the datasheet and I was not able to locate the section that mentions the USB as a wake-up source, could you please indicate me where did you see that information so I can corroborate and if possible help you configure it? 

Regards

0 Kudos