ERROR: v4l2 capture: slave not found!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR: v4l2 capture: slave not found!

Contributor I

hello

i am using a imx6dl sabresed board,my linux version is 3.4.52,and the file system version is fsl-image-qt5-fb-imx6qdlsolo,my camera is ov5642;

i use the test program mxc_v4l2_overlay.c from "imx-test-5.3" to test the camera,it works,and the lvds screen get the real time image captured;

my UI interface is designed with the Qt,so i need to control the camera by the Qt progrom;

Naturally,i try to use the QCamera class from Qt,but when i run my Qt App,i got the error messege "ERROR: v4l2 capture: slave not found!",the messege is printed from the driver file "drivers/media/platform/mxc/capture/mxc_v4l2_capture.c",but i don't know how to solve the problem,do you know why,if so,please just tell me;

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Contributor I

sorry,i made a clerical error above,my linux version is 3.14.52

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

if you don't use qt, use mxc_v4l2_capture.out in the unit test, could you get the same error or not?

0 Kudos

Contributor I

no,if i don't use qt,the camera works well,i'v already resolve this problem,i write a c++ camera class for Qt,and it works well;the Qt Class QCamera still don't work,and i don't need to care about it anymore,thanks for your reply

0 Kudos