Ethernet in MCIMX6Y7DVM09AB

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ethernet in MCIMX6Y7DVM09AB

maciejzagrabski
Contributor I

I am interested in MCIMX6Y7DVM09AB, and I am trying to find an information which (of 2 in other parts) of ENET is

available in this particular part. In IMX6ULLCEC.pdf on page 5 I have found there is Ethernet x1 and no CAN. But on

i.MX 6ULL Applications Processor | Single Arm® Cortex®-A7 @ 900 MHz |NXP  there are 2xCAN on product description (no info about ENET). I am planing migration from i.MX6UL, my board supports only 1 ETH and I need to know if it will still work. Which document contain such information?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

maciejzagrabski
Contributor I

Hi gusarambula,

Thanks! I thought this table will be most reliable, but still model I am interested in `MCIMX6Y7DVM09AB` have in description `Ethernet x1` and i need to know which of two ENET modules is this. In particular I need to know on which pins I can connect this ENET module, because I want to try it as a replacement for i.MX6UL on already existing board which have only one (of two available on i.MX6UL) ENET pins connected, that pins are not exchangeable with other second ENET, I assume this is ENET1, still I would be grateful for confirmation.

Regards,

Maciej

0 Kudos

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Maciej Zagrabski,

I would recommend downloading the Pins Tool for i.MX. Version 4 of the tool supports the i.MX6ULL and you can see the pin configuration for the ENET module on the MCIMX6Y7DVM09AB

https://www.nxp.com/pages/pins-tool-for-i.mx-application-processors:PINS-TOOL-IMX

I hope this helps!

Regards,

0 Kudos

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Maciej Zagrabski,

You can see which features each part number has on Figure 1 of the i.MX6ULL Datasheet (link below). There are Baselines, Reduced Feature, Full Feature and with EPDC versions.

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/data-sheet/IMX6ULLCEC.pdf

The available modules on each of these configurations are listed on Table 1 of the same document as examples of a couple of part numbers for each configuration.

I hope this helps!

Regards,

0 Kudos