MFGTools for i.MXRT1050

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFGTools for i.MXRT1050

TonyYan
Contributor I

Hi, I am using the MFGTools to do program on our own board with i.MXRT1050. when connect the USB to the port of the dock for my laptop, MFGTools can recognize the unit, and do program.

But if connect unit to the USB port of laptop, MFGTools could not recognize it. In the device manager of Laptop, the device was recognized correctly as a HID-Compliant device with correct VID and PID, but just MFGTools could not find it. Any idea where could be the problem?

Thanks.

Tony

0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Tony Yan,

Thank you for your interest in NXP I.MX RT product, I would like to provide service for you.

About this problem, one of our application note already give some description about it, please check this application note:

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12108.pdf 

Page 19.

pastedImage_2.png

So, please use the external USB hub as the workaround at first. This software will be fixed in the near future.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos