I'm trying to build the application for my FRDM-K82F board using MCUXpresso IDE with SDK_2.5.0_FRDM-K82F.
I am following the below mentioned procedure.
1. Installed the MCUXpresso IDE from the NXP site
2. Generated and downloaded the SDK_2.5.0_FRDM-K82F.zip from the NXP site(https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/select)
3. Opened the MCUXpresso IDE
4. At botton Quickstart Pane windows choose the New Project.
5. From SDK MCUs Choose the Target as K8x, it will show the Available boards, choose the frdm82f, then choose the default settings and click on finish
6. Open the recently added project then clean and build it, then we can see executable .axf gets generated
7. Now we will add our application codes(SDK_v2.0_mbed2.1.2->middleware->mbedtls->program->x509) into the source folder then build the project again
8. Now we are encountering headerfile missing problem.
9. We have set the system include(SDK_v2.0_mbed2.1.2->middleware->mbedtls->include) paths in Project->Properties->C/C++ Build->Settings->Tool Settings->Includes tab. So now header file issue got resolved but some other issues undefined reference to `mbedtls_x509_crt_info'. So we found that definitions are available in library directory (SDK_v2.0_mbed2.1.2->middleware->mbedtls->library), so we added this folder to the source folder of the project. But now we found different error, please see below
../source/library/bignum.c: In function 'mpi_mul_hlp':
../source/library/bignum.c:1141:1: error: r7 cannot be used in asm here
source/library/subdir.mk:222: recipe for target 'source/library/bignum.o' failed
make: *** [source/library/bignum.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
Kindly look at the attached image files
Kindly provide me the basic procedure to build application for FRDM-K82F using either KDS or MCUXpresso IDE with SDK.