cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDMMC/port folder missing

want2be
Contributor I

Hello,

Lately I'm working on LPCXpresso 54628 with SDK_2.x. I have a project that contains using SDCard. When I imported sdcard_interrupt or sdcard_polling example it works. But if I try to import SD Card components (common and sd parts from middleware/memories) manually using SDK Components Manager, it seems there is one folder missing (called "port" from sdmmc folder) compared to example from SDK. When I try to copy this folder directly from example to my project there are no any errors, but it wont work either.

pastedImage_1.png

In the screen below you can see we are asked to insert the card into board but when I do this nothing happens.

pastedImage_2.png

Any ideas why?

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

I suggest to import the example including the component that you need copy and paste it in the project explorer and then modify this as required.

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos