Question with clock transfer mode on MPC5744P

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question with clock transfer mode on MPC5744P

Contributor I

HI,

First,I build two new projects。one jumps to other one。Then, I add spi mode and jump to other one。It is dead on clock transfer mode and mode transfer timeout which apps that i jumped。I also try to add fccu mode or freertos mode,anyone cases this problem!
I have never see this problem, anybody can tell why?thanks,i use SDK  RTM 1.0.0.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please help me to clarify if I understand this issue correctly.

Could you possibly specify which board are you using? (DevKit / EVB / Custom board)

Does the problem occurs if you debug a single SDK project?

Can you try to create a new SDK project from example e.g. "pit_periodic_interrupt_mpc5744p"

generate the code, build and debug. Are you able to pass mode transition in this project?

Now if you are jumping from one project to the other - does it mean you have a bootloader and application?

So the bootloader project pass the clock init whereas the application which you jump into does not pass the clock initialization?

This will help us to resolve this issue much faster.

Regards,

Stan

0 Kudos

Contributor I

I used DEVKIT board.

I debug two projects(bootloader and app) by IC5000.

Yes,I tried.  In single project ,the clock mode transfer can be completed.

But,when I jump to app,It is dead. The clock mode transfer like DRUN to DRUN is failed.

Yeah,I have a bootloader and application. The bootloader project pass the clock init,The app clock mode transfer (DRUN to DRUN) is failed.

pastedImage_1.png

The bit S_MTRANS can not become to 0.

whatever,thanks!!!

0 Kudos

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Thanks for the details.

I suspect there could be an issue related to a pending interrupt in the bootloader application.

Before you jump to your application from bootloader I'd suggest you to deinitialize drivers.

Since there is no reset before entering application from bootloader the the device is not in the default state. 

SDK offers de-initialization API for this purpose e.g. for PIT timer -  PIT_DRV_Deinit(INST_PIT1);

Could you possibly attach your zipped projects if it does not help.

Stan

0 Kudos