Reference Documentation

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference Documentation

preraksheth
Contributor I

I am a newcomer to the McuXpresso world and may not be knowing my way through. But unfortunately, I am not able to get documentation where required.

For example, I need to get an API reference with example and peripheral description for MCUXpresso SDK 2.5 (for MK64FX512XXX12 (SDK created from mcuxpresso sdk builder site)

I can not find any proper references for peripheral configuration (all documentation seems generic) or SDK usage. Can not also find documentation how CMSIS examples are created or work. Can someone please help me by pointing to correct links? Is there any way I can download that documentation and link into mcuxpresso ide?

Thanks in anticipation

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Prerak Sheth,

1>  There are examples under SDK package, the "readme.txt" under project described the example in detail.

For example :

pastedImage_1.png

2> " API reference " -> The header files for driver describe API information , for example:

pastedImage_2.png

3> About how to use SDK on MCUXpresso IDE, you can refer to the DOC " Getting Started with MCUXpresso SDK.pdf"

under  SDK package , or "MCUXpresso_IDE_User_Guide.pdf" under MCUXpresso IDE .

Hope it helps,

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos