Is there wireless Zigbee based UART application note for JN-5168?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there wireless Zigbee based UART application note for JN-5168?

remyakukki
Contributor I

I'm working JN-5168 module for industrial automation. I want to add Zigbee UART and mesh network to JN5168 module. Is there an application note suitable for the above application?

Labels (3)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

remyakukki
Contributor I

JN-AN-1069 is serial cable replacement for 516x series modules. Please correct me if I'm wrong. "IEEE 802.15.4 can have only coordinators & end devices and not routers." I would like to have a mesh network with a coordinator and several routers (no end devices) in IEEE 802.15.4 protocol. Please suggest suitable application notes.

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

The demo creates a wireless IEEE 802.15.4 link between the UARTs on two JN516x/7x devices. I have been looking in our available examples and that it's the closest application note to what you are trying to achieve, you will need to create the application by using that as a base and adapt it to your needs if what you are trying to do it's a wireless UART. 

Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause you. 

Nonetheless, when you mention wireless UART, what are you exactly looking for? Just to see the message on the rest of the serial terminal of the devices? is it like a chat? 

Regards

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

By any chance, does the  JN-AN-1069  works for your purposes? Could you please check it and let me know?

Regards, 

Estephania 

0 Kudos