cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot download RAPID-IOT-EXAMPLES.zip

Jump to solution
yoursunny
Contributor III

I want to download the attachment from NXP RAPID-IOT-KIT EXAMPLES PROJECTS. However, the system says This file contains a virus or malware. The file has been deleted..

Can you upload the source code to GitHub instead? It would also be beneficial to read the code without downloading.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
theophileleroy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Upload did not work corectly, sorry for that. Please find the source code on that repo:

GitHub - theophieleroy/rapid_iot_mcuxpresso_examples 

Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
theophileleroy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Upload did not work corectly, sorry for that. Please find the source code on that repo:

GitHub - theophieleroy/rapid_iot_mcuxpresso_examples 

Regards,

0 Kudos
yoursunny
Contributor III

The GitHub link works!

My experience so far (commit a1abcc96b1fca33caee172b31eb09d93e288c0bd):

SDK not found warning

When I import the project, a dialog appears:
Image 1.png

After confirming the active selection (there are no other selections), the import completes. Question: is this warning harmful?

_sdk_work wrong path

When I click Build in Quickstart Panel, the console shows this error
*** No rule to make target 'C://_sdk_work/repo-directory/iot-rpk/utilities/fsl_assert.c', needed by 'utilities/fsl_assert.o'.

I grep'ed for _sdk_work and found a reference in boards/rapidiotk64f/demo_apps/ble_sensors/.project. In this file under /projectDescription/variableList key, I changed both value to $%7BPARENT-4-PROJECT_LOC%7D, and the code compiles.

Uploading boards/rapidiotk64f/demo_apps/ble_sensors/Debug/ble_sensors.bin to the kit works.

0 Kudos
theophileleroy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Thanks for this feedback. Fix has been push to the repo.

You can ignore this warning, this is not harmfull.

Regards,

0 Kudos
yoursunny
Contributor III

The problem is NOT SOLVED.

The downloaded ZIP file is INCOMPLETE and does not have the described examples. It contains a __All_Errors.txt file that says:

Some files weren't downloaded. The limit of file downloads has been reached. The total number of file downloads cannot be greater than 200
0 Kudos
theophileleroy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Problem solved you can now download the file on the original post.

0 Kudos
ralphjy
Contributor II

When I download the RAPID-IOT_EXAMPLES.zip file I also get an error file that says: "Some files weren't downloaded. The limit of file downloads has been reached. The total number of file downloads cannot be greater than 200".  When I go to import the examples the instructions do not match what I see in the IDE Import Projects from File System form.  I am using IDE v10.3.0.  I also cannot see the examples that are listed in your post.

0 Kudos
theophileleroy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The issue has been raised and is being adressed as we speak by security team. We will keep you inform on the advancement. 

Theophile

0 Kudos
yoursunny
Contributor III

In the meanwhile, can you upload the code to GitHub? It’s much easier to access because I can read code anywhere without needing a computer.

0 Kudos