AnsweredAssumed Answered

Issue in flashing Android P9.0.0_1.0.2_AUTO_Alpha using UUU tool

Question asked by Mohammed sha on Dec 18, 2018
Latest reply on Jan 29, 2019 by Joan Xie

Hi All,

I am trying to flash Android Auto (Android P9.0.0_1.0.2_AUTO_Alpha) prebuilt image to IMX8qxp MEK board using UUU tool. UUU tool is failed to flash the image onto the reference board at ERASE userdata. The steps executed as per the Android Quick start guide document.

I have modified partition table data in the uuu script (uuu-android-mx8qxp-mek-emmc.lst) as the EMMC size is 32GB.

This is the last message shown while executing the uuu tool
Success 0    Failure 0                                                                                                                                               

1/ 0   [                            ]                                                                                                                          
1:3   19/21   [============100%============] FB[-t 600000]: ERASE userdata

After uuu tool stops
Success 0    Failure 0                                                                                                                                               

Success 0    Failure 0                                                                                                                                                

Success 0    Failure 1                                                                                                                                                

I have attached the console log along with this. Please help me on this.

Outcomes