NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Requesting for lpc 1857 usb driver for windows 10

Labels (1)
6 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Attached to this you will find the drivers, please let me know if this helps. 

Have a nice day!

0 Kudos

nxf51045
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi sol,

Sorry for the delay and these above drivers were not installing in windows 10.

still I'm looking for drivers.

Thanks,

Hari Prasad.

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

There is driver folder in LPCScrypt package, which has vcom Windows driver.

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You can check by looking at the following registry key in regedit :

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\DeviceGuard\Scenarios\HypervisorEnforcedCodeIntegrity

The problem occurs when the "Enabled" field has value of 1. To fix, change the value of "Enabled" field of this key to 0, and then reboot.  The LPC DFU driver will then load successfully, and then, after the probe has been booted by the IDE, the LPC-Link driver installs correctly - and then debug the LPCXpresso V1 board successfully.

The following article gives more background information on this: 

https://borncity.com/win/2018/07/06/windows-10-v1803-hcvi-causes-driver-error-code-39/

Have a great day,
Sol

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

nxf51045
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Thanks Sol for your response.  actually I have lpc1857 host usb driver for windows 7 and its working properly but its not working for windows 10. here I'm looking for lpc 1857 host usb driver for windows10.

Thanks,
Hari.

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Unfortunately, there is no driver for windows 10, however you can try my previous recommendation. 

Please let me know if this helps. 

Regards 

Sol 

0 Kudos