LPC2148 datacode or something mark

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC2148 datacode or something mark

logikk14
Contributor I

Hello all, im bought MCs LPS2148FBD64 with marking on the last row on case "ZSD1807C" and my soft as Boot Loader ID v2.13 cant work with this, he asks v2.12.

Before im bought with mark "ZSD0834A" and all working well.

Can u give me information what does mean this marking and help with v2.12 for my soft

Thx

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Dima,

The public available information regarding marking of NXP devices is the included on the section “Ordering information” of LPC2148 datasheet; any other values are reserved.

If you are having troubles with the mentioned parts, you should contact your Sales/Distributor.

By the way, below you could find the official NXP Distributor Network. Just the parts bought with official distributors are supported, although, as the LPC2xxx are now legacy devices, the support is limited:

Distributor Network|NXP 

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos