Who has experience with the SPC5675K with BLDC, Hall Sensors and Phase current measurement?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has experience with the SPC5675K with BLDC, Hall Sensors and Phase current measurement?

norbert_speda
Contributor I

Hello to all. I am new in this forum.

I plan to use the SPC5675K (Dual Core processor) as a BLDC controller with 3 Hall Sensors for position measurement and current measurement on the motorphases.

But I am not so familar with the using of the MPC family. Knows anyone some application notes or software example from NXP which infrastructure of the processor must be configured

• for BLDC commutation (PWM setting, left right driving, controlled commutation by Hall Sensor inputs?)
  • for Hall Sensor reading
  • for current measurement on motor phases with the triggered timers,
  • etc.
0 Kudos
1 Reply

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Norber,

Regarding your BLDC control application with Hall sensor based on SPC5675K, I have not found the example code. Pls refer to the link which is BLDC sensorless solution:

3-phase Sensorless BLDC Development Kit|NXP 

In the application, the eFlexPWM module is used to generate PWM signal, you can connect the three Hall signals to the eTimer input pin, and set the input pin in capture mode for rising/falling edge. Once the capture edge is detected, an capture ISR is executed, you can read the 3 hall logic and determine the which PWM pair is masked, which PWM pair is inverted based an table, BTW, you can compute the speed of rotor.

Anyway, for the detailed MPC56xx question, I suggest you post the question to MPC5xxx forum.

https://community.nxp.com/community/s32/mpc5xxx 

Hope it can help you

BR

Xiangjun Rong

0 Kudos