cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

boot start application

garimella
Contributor I

Hi

I have a custom powerquicc board which runs linux and would like to auto start an application at boot up. I found several references such as startup - How to Autorun a program using busybox after boot? - Unix & Linux Stack Exchange 

and scripts - How can I make "rc.local" run on startup? - Ask Ubuntu . Please clarify which one to follow?

Besides image for this board was developed using legacy LTIB. I would prefer to manually do the process rather than automating through the framework such as LTIB, yocto or ELDK

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Sorry, our Linux support is limited to only what is provided in our Linux BSP (Linux SDK) for our development board.

Any kind of customization like running Linux on your custom board, or adding your custom package to our BSP - is out of scope of this online technical support. For LTIB support - LTIB is not NXP software and supported only as a part of our Linux BSP. For general LTIB questions please contact LTIB support via LTIB mailing list at ltib.org

Have a great day,
Alexander
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos