cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MK21DN512AVMC5 BootLoader

gaobiao315
Contributor I

hi all:

About bootloader related problems:1.I now use the vector jump to the specified address:The screenshot is shown below。

Now I don't know what the problem is. After the BootLoader program was downloaded, it died in the “jump_to_firmware” function, and it could not jump to the specified location. the SCF file int he firmware code and in the BootLoader code were modified (MDK5.23.0.0).

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi duan jz,

Thank you for your interest in NXP kinetis product, I would like to provide service for you.

Please check your relocated address, whether it is your app code, you can compare it with your app code, but at first, you must make sure your app code works when it is not relocated to the new address, you need to debug your app code address from 0, after it works, then relocate the app code to the relocated address, and download it to your chip.

Now, you can debug your bootloader code, please also note, the bootloader code size should smaller than you app relocated address.

Then before you jump to the app, check the app address, whether the app code is correct, then use the jump to relocate your bootloader code, and check the app function.

Please try it again on your side.

If you still have question about it, please kindly let me know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

gaobiao315
Contributor I

希望大家帮助解答一下,在线急等,先行谢过论坛的大神们

0 Kudos