Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power dissipation on MC33882

Jump to solution
ondrej_brejla
Contributor I

Hi,

is there any estimate as to how much power does the MC33882 consume? I'm controlling the outputs through the SPI interface and I'm using just 4 of the high power outputs (LED outputs are also unused). I' m trying to figure out what power DC/DC convertor I need to use to isolate the supply in a project.

Best regards,

Ondrej

0 Kudos
1 Solution
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ondrej,

According to the device specification on page 3, VPWR Supply current is max 7.5mA, so make sure you select your DC/DC converter according to this specification.

Unfortunately, there is no further detailed information about the consumption of the MC33882.  

Have a great day,
Jose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ondrej,

According to the device specification on page 3, VPWR Supply current is max 7.5mA, so make sure you select your DC/DC converter according to this specification.

Unfortunately, there is no further detailed information about the consumption of the MC33882.  

Have a great day,
Jose

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos