How many GPIO ports does the MK10FX512VLQ12 have?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many GPIO ports does the MK10FX512VLQ12 have?

garylynch
Contributor IV

I am writing an initialization routine for the MK10FX512VLQ12 MCU on a board we designed. In the "K10 Sub-Family Reference Manual with Addendum":
- https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/reference-manual/K10P144M120SF3RM.pdf

page 260, there is a table showing 6 ports, A through F. Furthermore when I generate a new project with KDS 3.2.0, it creates a header called \Includes\MK10F12.h which defines base addresses for 6 ports (lines 4461-4487).

However on pp. 246-247 of the same reference manual we see the pinouts of the LQFP and MAPBGA packages and there are only 5 I/O ports (No trace of port F). I can find no sign of it anywhere else in the reference manual.

I am a little concerned that I can configure and drive a port that doesn't exist. Is there a good reason for this?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

garylynch
Contributor IV

Thanks, Robin!  Will do.

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Gary Lynch,

Sorry for the inconvenience!
The part number listed in K10P144M120SF3RM don't have PORTF, please don't use this port in software.

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------