MCUXpresso Config Tools v4.1

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpresso Config Tools v4.1

anadimartel
Contributor I

The SDK v2 seems to be missing the LPC54605J256BD100 package? It only offers the BGA180 package option.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

anadimartel
Contributor I

MCUXpresso Config Tools screenshot.jpgWhen "updating project" from the ConfigTools withing MCUXpresso IDE, I get the following 3 errors in the "Problems" window:

Level: Error
Type: Tool problem
Tool: McuConfiguration
Issue: No processor detected from the toolchain project
Origin: Sphere
Resource: Project

Type: Validation
Tool: Toolchain/IDE project
Issue: Pins initialization requires the COMMON Driver in the project.
Origin: Pins:BOARD_InitPins
Target: Toolchain/IDE project: core0
Resource: platform.drivers.common

Type: Validation
Tool: Toolchain/IDE project
Issue: Pins initialization requires the LPC_GPIO Driver in the project.
Origin: Pins:BOARD_InitPins
Target: Toolchain/IDE project: core0
Resource: platform.drivers.lpc_gpio

First error may be due to the fact that while my MCUXpresso project is for a LPC54605C256BD100 I have to select LPC54606J256BD100 in the ConfigTools since the SDK 2.4.1 does not contain the LPC54605C256BD100. 

As for the next 2 errors, where do I find the missing drivers mentioned? I have already imported the "drivers" (with fsl_xxx.c and .h files) and "CMSIS" folders from the SDK examples, but this seems to be somewhere else.

Thanks

0 Kudos

liborukropec
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

first thing you can try is to use the latest version of IDE/Config Tools (released a week ago) + the latest SDK (regenerate the SDK package on the mcuxpresso.nxp.com). If it does not help, please share the project and/or specify exact steps what did you select in the new configuration wizard (empty project, or cloned example), and what other changes you did.

Thank you,

Libor

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You can use the SDK for LPC54605J256ET180, use a larger package is not crucial for SDK.

In addition, it is planning an SDK release for LPC54605 pin100 next year. 

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos