cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem debugging led_wifi_qspi_xip

saranyachitta
Contributor II

Hello,

I'm working on NXP LPC 54018 IoT Module. I downloaded MCUXpresso IDE Version 10.2.1_795 and the latest MCUXpresso SDK 2.4.2 by adding the required software components. I'm using the SEGGER J-Link probe. I tried running the led_wifi_qspi_xip example from the aws_examples and attached image is what I see when I run the code as shown below. I just see the six lines of code in the Serial Terminal (Tera Term). I have a good WiFi connection with Internet access. I don't really have an idea of what's preventing this from connecting to the access point. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Saranya

pastedImage_1.png

4 Replies

saranyachitta
Contributor II

Sol,

That works!. Thanks for all your help. I really appreciate it.

Regards,

Saranya

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Is this issue related with this thread https://community.nxp.com/thread/490835 ?

Regards

Sol

0 Kudos

saranyachitta
Contributor II

Hi,

I've already tried the steps that are shown in the link you sent. I used SDK 2.3.1 as suggested. It works fine for the aws_shadow_wifi_qspi_xip example. When I try the same procedure and work on the led_wifi_qspi_xip example, the output in the terminal is as shown below:

Please let me know what else could be done in order to avoid the issues and get the desired output.

Terminal screenshot.jpg

Thanks,

Saranya

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

Please follow the 4 steps from the next link: 

OM40007|LPC54018 IoT Microcontroller Module|NXP 

Let me know if this helps.

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos