I need to be able to generate code from model reference instead of subsystem approach.
When I try to do that, I encountered the following error:
Assembler details : "C:\Freescale\”CW MCU v10.7“/MCU/PA_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/mwasmeppc" -vle -DVLE_IS_ON -proc Zen -list -gccincludes -nostdinc -c gmake: *** No rule to make target `crt0.s', needed by `crt0.o'. Stop.
I have attached all the models and the log including
Model Reference Approach
- model.slx - the child
- modelReference.slx - the parent
- modelReferenceInit.m - A script you can run to generate bus object and simulink signals
- modelReference_20181207_113711.txt - Log file from diagnostic viewer
- modelsubsystem - the subsystem approach
- modelsubsystem_build_20181207_114239.txt-Log file from diagnostic viewer
The code generation seems completed in both cases. But different error got reported as well.
The subsystem version did give me a code generation report, which is acceptable
The modelReference probably gave up earlier so that I didn't get a code generation report
Does anyone have clue how to fix this? I did research on the internet and it didn't help that much. Thank you for the help in advance.I am using matlab 2018a by the way.