MPXV7025GC6U not reaching full range

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPXV7025GC6U not reaching full range

dougrobertson
Contributor I

I am trying to use an MPXV7025GC6U. I am having a problem with the voltage output. I get a steady 2.5V at ambient pressure. Under vacuum, I can get pretty close to 0V. With a positive pressure, I only get a top value of 3.5V.

How can I get better linearity on the positive pressure side? Could anyone advise a voltage divider or op-amp for this with examples?

Thank you

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lisettelozano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Doug,

We recommend to check the following application notes:

• AN1646 Noise considerations for Integrated Pressure Sensors: This application note provides noise filtering techniques and considerations. For example, in power supply, since the sensor output is ratiometric with the supply voltage, any variation in it will reflect at the output of the sensor. For this noise, power supply decoupling is important. Also, the app note provides guidance on analog and digital layout optimization to help mitigate noise.
  • AN1318 Interfacing Semiconductor Pressure Sensor to Microcomputers: This app note provides circuits examples to make interfacing semiconductor pressure sensors to microcomputers in a simple way.

I hope this information can be helpful. Please apologize for the delayed response.

Have a great day,

Paulina

0 Kudos