cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Config tool pins output error

Jump to solution
padraig_fogarty
Contributor III

I've just configured all the pins for a LPC54608 project (attached mex file) but the Config Tools now won't produce any output for pins.c or pins.h. The error reported is shown below.

Config_tool_error.PNG

The tools was working yesterday and I have the pin output files which were generated at an earlier stage, but I'd really like to fix this problem rather than having to redo the entire process.

Any help would be much appreciated

Regards,

Padraig

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Lukas_Heczko
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Padraig,

Attached please find a patch for MCUXpresso IDE 10.2.x and MCUXpresso Config Tools v4.1 solving the problem for LPC54608J512 processor. Copy content of the archive to your local data repository as per operating system you are using:

• Windows: C:\ProgramData\NXP\mcu_data_v4.1\
  • Linux and Mac: /home/<user>/.nxp/mcu_data_v4.1/

We are also working on fix that will be available for automatic update of MCUXpresso tools.

We are sorry for inconvenience caused by this issue.

Regards,
Lukas

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lukas_Heczko
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Padraig,

Attached please find a patch for MCUXpresso IDE 10.2.x and MCUXpresso Config Tools v4.1 solving the problem for LPC54608J512 processor. Copy content of the archive to your local data repository as per operating system you are using:

• Windows: C:\ProgramData\NXP\mcu_data_v4.1\
  • Linux and Mac: /home/<user>/.nxp/mcu_data_v4.1/

We are also working on fix that will be available for automatic update of MCUXpresso tools.

We are sorry for inconvenience caused by this issue.

Regards,
Lukas

padraig_fogarty
Contributor III

Thanks that seems to have fixed the problem.

0 Kudos
PetrZeman
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Padraig, 

it seems to be a problem in the pins code generation script with particular pins configuration, I will look at it and let you know .. thanks for your attached project, it will help me with further analysis.

Best regards,
Petr Zeman

MCUXpresso Config Tools Data Team

0 Kudos