Does anyone know the inrush current time duration for the VDD_SNVS for the PF0100?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know the inrush current time duration for the VDD_SNVS for the PF0100?

jeff_keefner
Contributor I

I need to know the maximum time duration* for the inrush current for the VDD_SNVS pin of the PF0100 when connected to a rechargeable lithium coin cell.  The maximum current magnitude is 400uA. 

*At least the order of magnitude.  Does it draw 400uA for 10us? 100us? 1ms?  Thank you.  -Jeff

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jeff,

I'm not sure if I fullly undertand your question, seems to me like you are asking about current into VDD_SNVS of the i.MX from the 400uA VSNVS output of the PMIC, correct?

So, how much current for how long is determined by the load, PMIC PF0100 just supplies the current demand during the time the load requires it.

Have a great day,
Jose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos