imx6 L4.9.11 can work with gstreamer-0.10?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx6 L4.9.11 can work with gstreamer-0.10?

Jump to solution
westbrook
Contributor III

Hello guys,

Can I use imx6 L4.9.11 BSP with gstreamer-0.10? I checked this yocto L4.9.11, it use gstreamer-1.0, If I downgrade to gstreamer-0.10, will it work?

Thank you

Best Regards,

Xiao

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Xiao

supported gstreamer version is 1.10.4 as described in attached Release

Notes, as for gstreamer-0.10, it was not tested and its operation is not guaranteed.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Xiao

supported gstreamer version is 1.10.4 as described in attached Release

Notes, as for gstreamer-0.10, it was not tested and its operation is not guaranteed.

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
westbrook
Contributor III

Hi igor,

Thanks for your answer.

Our application use old gstreamer-0.10, so if we use this L4.9.11, the application need to update to gstreamer-1.10? Anything we can refer to the difference between gstreamer-0.10 and 1.10?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Xiao

0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Xiao

yes with L4.9.11 the application needs to update to gstreamer-1.10, for

gstreamer usage one can look at Linux Guide included in documentation packages on link

i.MX Software|NXP 

Best regards
igor

0 Kudos
westbrook
Contributor III

Hi Igor,

Thank you so much.

Best Regards,

Xiao

0 Kudos