AnsweredAssumed Answered

Integrate frdmkw41z_rtos_examples_freertos_i2c into frdmkw41z_wireless_examples_thread_router_eligible_device_freertos

Question asked by DIEGO COMIN on Nov 29, 2018
Latest reply on Dec 14, 2018 by Estephania Martinez

Hi all,

I would like to make use of the freertos i2c example to integrate it into the thread router eligible device program. The objective is to make a i2c slave freertos task in order to receive the data from a RP in a task way instead of in an interrupt way. 

The questions are:

• What task priority do I assign to the slave task in order have a good perform of the Router Eligible Device Program?
  • In what .c file of the "frdmkw41z_wireless_examples_thread_router_eligible_device_freertos" do I create the slave task and semaphore, where do I allocate the slave i2c callback and slave i2c task?

I show here some of the piece of code of the i2c freertos slave task prorities, tasks functions I need to allocate in the "frdmkw41z_wireless_examples_thread_router_eligible_device_freertos":

Task priority:

Task creation:

I2C Slave callback:

I2C Slave Task:

The difficulties I experience are that "frdmkw41z_wireless_examples_thread_router_eligible_device_freertos" router_eligible_device_app.c uses a queue of different subtask of the main program, so I do not know if I need to create general tasks to the i2c slave or tasks related to the app router_eligible_device program.

Regards,

Diego Comin

Outcomes