I am trying to set up the SCU and NVIC for the M0 core of the LPC4337 using the IAR compiler and tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to set up the SCU and NVIC for the M0 core of the LPC4337 using the IAR compiler and tools

david_bellavanc
Contributor I

I cannot seem to get the M0 core to vector to the IRQ handler.  I am using two GPIOs.  One is set to use the group interrupt and the other is using interrupt 4 (single interrupt).  I am also using the CMSIS interface code provided for the processor.  My group interrupt should be tied to PF_9 (GPIO7[23]) and the single interrupt tied to PF_10 (GPIO7[24].

Is there some example code that I can gain access to that is specific to the M0 core.  I tried looking at the LPCExpresso code but it is using the Kiel IDE and I cannot compile it.  Any help would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello David Bellavance ,

Under lpcopen, there is IAR project about Mo core, you can development your project based on it :

LPCopen\lpcopen_3_02_keil_iar_xpresso4337\LPC43xx_18xx\prj_xpresso4337\iar\multicore_blinky_m0app 

You can download LPCOpen at the below site:

LPCOpen Software for LPC43XX|NXP 

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

david_bellavanc
Contributor I

Thanks for the reply.  I downloaded the LPCOpen version that you suggested and went to the project you mentioned.  I tried to build it with no luck so I tried to crawl through the code to see how the GPIO interrupts were set up.  I couldn't find any GPIO being used in the code and I couldn't find any instructions on how to build the code.  I don't know if I'm missing something but this example doesn't seem to answer my question.  Are there any examples showing how to set up the GPIO input interrupts on the M0 processor?  I need to make sure the SCU and NVIC is set up correctly for the M0 processor.  I also don't have the LPCXpresso development board. I'm developing this on a customers hardware and I'm under a tight deadline so promptness is appreciated.

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello David,

I'm afraid there isn't demo GPIO input interrupt on M0, only can porting the demo in KEIL to IAR.

There is a thread describe this, you can take a look:

Dual-core examples using IAR 

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos