QN908x touch drivers?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN908x touch drivers?

joseraffucci
Contributor IV

I am trying to enable the capsense hardware using the touch software as described in AN12190.

I have finally tracked down the touch software that I *think* is compatible with this MCU.  The link provided in the references section of the pdf points to the SDK builder for a different processor -- MKE15Z256xxx7.  In the SDK there is indeed touch code in the middleware section and there appears to be a demo app.

When I try to bring it into my QN project (in IAR), I find that the CS module is missing.

Capture.PNG

The good news is that there is a reference to the QN part in the header.  The bad is that there is nothing that matches module_cs in the at SDK.

Can someone point me to the necessary code?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

If I understood correctly you are looking for the TSI library for IAR, is my understanding correct? If that it's the case, I was able to locate the files you are looking for, nonetheless, you will need to download the SDK for IAR for the FRDM - KE15 in the MCUXpresos Builder. Please, do not forget to add the touch component before downloading it as it does not come by default. 

Regards, 

Etsephania 

0 Kudos

joseraffucci
Contributor IV

No, that's not what I am asking.  I found the TSI library bundled in that chip's SDK.  It does not contain the necessary files to compile and run for the QN908x family.   Specifically, it is missing the cs module.

0 Kudos