How to run the isp_ov10640_defalt demo on SBC-S32V234 MIPI-B Port?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to run the isp_ov10640_defalt demo on SBC-S32V234 MIPI-B Port?

xiao_yf
Contributor I

Hello,

I  have two Omivision OV10640 Camera Modules and a sbc-s32v234 board on my hand. I want to use them for stereo vision development. I build the isp_ov10640_default demo and run it sucessfully(with one OV10640 Camera module connect to the MIPI-A Port), But when I connect the camera module to MIPI-B Port, and modify the main.cpp  to add

#define CSI_IDX_CAM CSI_IDX_1

to access to the MIPI-B Port.

(the complete main.cpp is attached. )

Howevere , it fail and display the following error logs:

../../../../../libs/isp/sequencer/user/src/seq_user.cpp: 182/SEQ_Reserve : [Error]: Can't open device file: seq

pastedImage_1.png

How can I acesses the Omnivision OV10640 Camera through MIPI-B Port?

And If I want to connect two OV10640 Camerta Module(One connected to MIPI-A,and the other connect to MIPA-B),What should I do?I am looking forward for your answering.

my target linux version:

Linux s32v234sbc 4.1.26-rt29+g0df2715 #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Sep 5 15:39:00 CST 2018 aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux

0 Kudos
1 Reply

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi xiao.yf@cidi.ai,

This is not the correct community to post S32V2 application-specific questions. 

Moreover, we have stopped supporting S32V2 community group. But we still support S32V2 question using our ticketing system.

For future questions, please create the request at www.nxp.com/supportusing Support Requests option. Our experts will help you.

However, you are welcome to continue to post questions related to the S32 Design Studio IDE in this community.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos