cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIMXRT1060-EVK(B) Using the SD Card

Jump to solution
michaelsmorto
Contributor IV

I was going through the sdk for using sd card but there does not seem to be one available in the SDK.  Is there an example project available to do this?

Thanks

Mike

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
michaelsmorto
Contributor IV

Hi Carlos.

Your response pointed me in the right the direction.  I redownloaded the sdk but this time I made sure I had the fatfs and sdemmc components selected.  That resolved the issued for me and I was able to run the sdcard example without a problem

thanks

Mike

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mike,

The SD card examples from SDK 2.4.0 for MIMXRT1060-EVK board are included on:

driver_examples->sdcard

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

michaelsmorto
Contributor IV

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Ah - so even if I have the 1050 EVK I can also use the 1060 EVK board sdk for examples.  I have been using the version 2.4.2 for the 1050-EVK?

I will check it out and let you know

Thanks

Mike

EDIT:  I downloaded the sdk for the 1060-evkb and changed the mcu to the 1052 board but would not work.  looks like I have to change a bunch of other stuff as well.  Any recommendations.

0 Kudos
michaelsmorto
Contributor IV

Hi Carlos.

Your response pointed me in the right the direction.  I redownloaded the sdk but this time I made sure I had the fatfs and sdemmc components selected.  That resolved the issued for me and I was able to run the sdcard example without a problem

thanks

Mike

0 Kudos