Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLRC663 LPCD Guarded Mode Timeout

mlang3440
Contributor I

Hi,

I'm using a CLRC663.

I'm trying to use LPCD in the PHHAL_HW_RC663_CMD_LPCD_MODE_POWERDOWN_GUARDED mode. I understand that this will allow the LPCD to timeout after a period of time. However I can't seem to figure out how to set this timeout period? Also the only reason I'm looking at this mode is because I've found that on rare occasions the reader would go into LPCD and wont wake up again. Otherwise the LPCD works normally 99% of the time.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Michael,

Did you set the timeout value properly?

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

mlang3440
Contributor I

Hi 

I Did try using phhalHw_Rc663_SetConfig with PHHAL_HW_CONFIG_TIMING_US but after examining the source I realised that it had no effect because there is no case for PHHAL_HW_CONFIG_TIMING_US in phhalHw_Rc663_SetConfig.

I did end up getting a timeout to work by calling phhalHw_Rc663_SetFdt directly.

But I still do wonder why the LPCD would stop detecting anything at all on rare occasions.

0 Kudos