cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mifare Plus reset delay

patricio
Contributor IV

Hello,

We work with RC522 reader and Mifares Classic (1K or 4K) and Ultralight cards. Now, due to the client requirement we need to work with Mifare Plus in security level 1. This means that the card is emulating a Mifare 1K card. 

The code to read/write Classic 1K cards should be valid for Plus cards. However, I discovered that the delay between Reset and Request needs to be longer. I empirically got the delay needed, but however I would like to find the information where it talks about it, or about the minimum delay needed. 

Any help will be appreciated. 

BR.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear AITOR ARANZABAL,

My apologies for the delay, this information is secured under NDA (Non disclosure Agreement) this means that all the information about Plus should be shared and delivered only to customers with active NDA, if you already have NDA please Visit Docstore the information you are looking for is in the Application note (AN 183111 Mifare plus EV1 transaction timing) this document describes the transaction timing of the Mifare plus in comparison with the Mifare classic and shows how to optimize the transaction. If you do not have an NDA and your company wants to sign one please create a ticket and it will be assigned to the NDA team.

Support|NXP 

BR

Jonathan

0 Kudos