FXLS8471Q - working mode with buffer value.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FXLS8471Q - working mode with buffer value.

rajeshjat56
Contributor I

Fxls8471Q transient, motion, tap and freefall can work simultaneously with two interrupt for motion and transient is activated, In x, y and z  storage buffer register which value is stored.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

rajeshjat56
Contributor I

If I enable high pass filter and turn on interrupt for both motion and transient, then for what interrupt will be generating and for both how values in data register is different because both condition are different can came simultaneously.

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Rajesh,

If you enable the HPF filter (hpf_out = 1), the acceleration data in registers 0x01 - 0x06 will be high-pass filtered, but the embedded motion detection function still processes standard non-HPF data including the static acceleration. So you can still use the motion detection function to detect slow motion/tilt and the transient detection function to detect dynamic motion. 

I hope it clarifies your question.

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Rajesh,

Enabling any of the embedded functions does not affect the acceleration data in registers 0x01 - 0x06. Only if you set the hpf_out bit in the XYZ_DATA_CFG (0x0E) register, the acceleration data in registers 0x01 - 0x06 will be high-pass filtered. 

I hope that it answers your question.

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos