cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC3180FEL320

jack_bysouth
Contributor I

Hi,
 My company currently use the now obsolete LPC3180FEL320/01,5 chip in one of our products which is no having to be sourced from the grey market. One of our suppliers has sent us an email saying that they have found stock from a certified source of LPC3180FEL320/551. Looking through the datasheet of the LCP3180 I cannot find any information detailing the difference between the '01,5' and '551' variant.

Can you please clarify what these mean and if they are significant to the functionality of the device?

Regards,

Jack Bysouth

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jack,

Both are functionally compatible, being the “01,5” (End of Life status) the direct replacement of “551” (No Longer Manufactured status):

https://www.nxp.com/part/LPC3180FEL320

Please consider that we cannot guarantee the quality of the parts that are not obtained from official distributors.

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos