I can not get the .elf file after i built the simulation

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not get the .elf file after i built the simulation

Contributor I

I use matlab R2017b,

and I use the toolbox about MCD_MC9S12ZVM.

When I build the simuliation,I can get the reoprt,but no .elf file in the document."**_mcd_rtw",

so  i see the Diagnostic Viewer,there some errors in that. for example:

=#include "xil_interface_lib.h" >the file 'xil_interface_lib.h' cannot be opened CW MCU v10.7/MCU/S12lisa_Tools/Build_Tools/mwccs12lisa|Compiler|Error (G:\company\zzw\mission\second\my\mySIL_mcd_rtw\rtiostream_utils.c|267|4|28|7580|28) = XIL_INTERFACE_LIB_ERROR_CODE errorCode = XIL_INTERFACE_LIB_SUCCESS; >undefined identifier 'XIL_INTERFACE_LIB_ERROR_CODE' CW MCU v10.7/MCU/S12lisa_Tools/Build_Tools/mwccs12lisa|Compiler|Error (G:\company\zzw\mission\second\my\mySIL_mcd_rtw\rtiostream_utils.c|275|4|9|7818|9) = errorCode = xilInit(argc, argv); >undefined identifier 'errorCode'

But   they are codes generated  automatically,are not they?am I going to correct them in the code file?or they are still some thing wrong with my simulink model?

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Contributor I

I   found the cause of the error was I ticked as follows:

1542532284(1).png

But I still do not know why these makes my error in producing .elf file,and what should I do if i want to PIL the model?because if i tick them,i could not get my .elf file,then I could not dowload them through CodeWarrior,if i do not tick them,it might influences PIL?

0 Kudos

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello 740576674@qq.com‌,

First of all, sorry for the delayed answer. It seems you're having trouble with some paths to different SIL/PIL files needed for running on this modes. Can you tell me what version of MATLAB you are using?

Also can you try and reset the MATLAB path? Sometimes we get strange issues when some paths are broken/invalid .For that you should go to MATLAB Home tab -> Set Path -> Default -> Save.

Capture.JPG

Untitled.png

and then run the mcd_s12z_path script, so you install the path for the toolbox over a fresh, default MATLAB path. 

Note: this file is located in {INSTALL_ROOT}/src.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos