AnsweredAssumed Answered

S32K CAN Tx issue

Question asked by he wei on Nov 13, 2018
Latest reply on Nov 13, 2018 by Petr Stancik

Hello,

I used CAN FIFO  interrupt mode for reception. Set the MBs is 32.  MCU model is S32K148. 

It has the following conditions:

1. When I set the RxFIFO ID filters numbers is 8. The Tx can use the MailBox is from number 8 to number 31.

2. When I set the RxFIFO ID filters numbers is 16. The Tx can use the MailBox is from number 10 to number 31.

3. When I set the RxFIFO ID filters numbers is 24. The Tx can use the MailBox is from number 12 to number 31.

4. When I set the RxFIFO ID filters numbers is 32. The Tx can use the MailBox is from number 14 to number 31.

5. When I set the RxFIFO ID filters numbers is 40. The Tx can use the MailBox is from number 16 to number 31.

5. When I set the RxFIFO ID filters numbers is 48. The Tx can use the MailBox is from number 18 to number 31.

5. When I set the RxFIFO ID filters numbers is 56. The Tx can use the MailBox is from number 20 to number 31.

5. When I set the RxFIFO ID filters numbers is 64. The Tx can use the MailBox is from number 22 to number 31.

5. When I set the RxFIFO ID filters numbers is 72. The Tx can use the MailBox is from number 24 to number 31.

5. When I set the RxFIFO ID filters numbers is 80. The Tx can use the MailBox is from number 26 to number 31.

5. When I set the RxFIFO ID filters numbers is 88. The Tx can use the MailBox is from number 28 to number 31.

5. When I set the RxFIFO ID filters numbers is 96. The Tx can use the MailBox is from number 30 to number 31.

5. When I set the RxFIFO ID filters numbers is 104. The Tx can't send successfully.

I don't know how the Tx mailbox has anything to do with the number of RXFIFO filters?

Where is the description?

Thanks!

Outcomes