cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help with RF Power FET MRF6V2150NR1

s180010
Contributor II

Hello Everyone,

i am searching for a development/testing board fpr the MRF6V2150NR1 RF Power FET. I want verify the data from the NXP datascheet with our local enviiroment and set up a little thesis on that.

If somethign like that is not available do you maybe have a Eagle schematic layoutfile or something to rebuild the in and output nework on FR4 material?

I appriciate any answer and help.

Best regards,

Horst (German soon to be Master Engineer working for University) 

G
M
T
Die Sound-Funktion ist auf 200 Zeichen begrenzt
0 Kudos
2 Replies

LPP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

NXP offers several designs for MRF6V2150N. You can order these designs through our authorized distributors (RichardsonRFPD, Avnet, RFMW...). They can be ordered as a fully assembled and tested circuit or as a kit that includes PCB, device samples and all the components required.

Please, I sent you DXF file for 220MHz test circuit as it is described in the datasheet.

Have a great day,
Pavel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

s180010
Contributor II

Dear Pavel,

thank you for your answer! I did not receive an DXF file...

Anyway can you give me the link of an fully assambled Test circiut or an also one fpr the Kit with PCB?

I can not find it even if i type the you distributors.

Have a nice day,

Horst

0 Kudos