cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S9KEAZN64AMLC core clock settings

Jump to solution
vitaliharudka
Contributor II

Hello. I have made a board with S9KEAZN64AMLC microcontroller. Now i started writing code in Kinetis Design Studio and got some trouble. At first i had create a new project for this MCU. Most similar variant in KDS is SKEAZN64MLC2. I choise it. After this i tried to setup core clock frequency but it doesn't allow to set value more then 20MHz(40 mhz in spec). Where are my mistake? Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi VITALI HARUDKA,

S9KEAZN64AMLC and SKEAZN64MLC2 are different.
The core clock limit for SKEAZN64MLC2 is 20MHz.
S9KEAZN64AMLC is not in the support list of Processor Expert KDS3.2.

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi VITALI HARUDKA,

S9KEAZN64AMLC and SKEAZN64MLC2 are different.
The core clock limit for SKEAZN64MLC2 is 20MHz.
S9KEAZN64AMLC is not in the support list of Processor Expert KDS3.2.

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos