DMA operation on SPIFI controller

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMA operation on SPIFI controller

richardchenigt
Contributor I

Hi all, I have one question on using DMA on SPIFI controller and wonder if anyone can shed some light on it. When using DMA on SPIFI controller, do I still need to specify bit 5:1 of the configuration for SPIFI if I enable the memory mode?

Thanks

Richard

0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Richard CHEN,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
I'd like to know which chip you use prior to answering the question.
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

richardchenigt
Contributor I

Hi Jeremy, the chip I am using is LPC1820. Thanks.

Richard

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Richard CHEN,
Thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately, now there's no similar demo as you want in the LPCOpen library, however, you can combine the SPIFI and DMA demos to implement this application.
Note: LPC1820 doesn't have the internal flash if it boots from the SPIFI flash, it's prohibited to communicate with itself, hope this is clear.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos