Win10 Driver Search LPC4330FBD144

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win10 Driver Search LPC4330FBD144

thomas_richmond
Contributor I

I'm trying to build a Win10 compatible driver for a product that uses an LPC4330FBD144. I've done a lot of searching, which mostly yielded broken links. When I view the product page for the LPC4330FBD144, here, I can't make heads or tails of what I'm seeing.Why isn't there a section called "Drivers" with a "Win 10 Driver"?

I think I'm searching for a CDC driver for a serial interface, having VID=1FC9 and PID=000C, though I could be mistaken and welcome your feedback. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

two ways to get the CDC driver as below:

1. Download the lpcscrypt from below links: https://www.nxp.com/support/developer-resources/software-development-tools/lpc-developer-resources-/...

After installed, you may find the CDC driver by path X:\nxp\LPCScrypt\Drivers\lpcopen_examples_windows_usb_drivers_v1.20

2. If you installed LPCXpresso or MCUXpresso, the CDC driver may also found in path : X:\nxp\MCUXpressoIDE_10.1.0_569_prc2g\Drivers\lpcopen_examples_windows_usb_drivers_v1.20

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos