cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using mpg123 command to playback mp3 file would be failed

sevenlin
Contributor II

Hi,

I would like to use mpg123 to playback mp3 file on i.MX6SX, and I have added below configuration:

===
[fsl-image-qt5-validation-imx.bb]
CORE_IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL += " \
mpg123 \
"

[local.conf]
LICENSE_FLAGS_WHITELIST += "commercial commercial_mpg123"

===

And then I could use mpg123 command, but it would have some errors while using mpg123 MyFile.mp3
How to resolve this problem on i.MX6SX?

[error lpog]
root@imx6sxsabresd:/usr/share/sounds/alsa# mpg123 MyFile.mp3
High Performance MPEG 1.0/2.0/2.5 Audio Player for Layers 1, 2 and 3
version 1.25.6; written and copyright by Michael Hipp and others
free software (LGPL) without any warranty but with best wishes
[../mpg123-1.25.6/src/libout123/modules/pulse.c:107] error: Failed to open pulse audio output: Connection refused
[../mpg123-1.25.6/src/libout123/libout123.c:451] error: Found no driver out of [pulse] working with device <default>.
main: [../mpg123-1.25.6/src/mpg123.c:308] error: out123 error 3: failure loading driver module

There is one more question:

Is LICENSE_FLAGS_WHITELIST += "commercial commercial_mpg123" could only be added in local.conf?

I have tried to add it in my fsl-image-qt5-validation-imx.bb, and I want to add this kind of configuration in my bb file, not in local.conf, but it would have the bitbake error:

NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies
ERROR: Nothing RPROVIDES 'mpg123' (but /home/sevenl/FPA/1016-FPA/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-sdk/recipes-fsl/images/fsl-image-qt5-validation-imx.bb RDEPENDS on or otherwise requires it)
mpg123 was skipped: because it has a restricted license not whitelisted in LICENSE_FLAGS_WHITELIST
NOTE: Runtime target 'mpg123' is unbuildable, removing...
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['mpg123']
ERROR: Required build target 'fsl-image-qt5-validation-imx' has no buildable providers.
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['fsl-image-qt5-validation-imx', 'mpg123']

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

pls refer to the topic as below, hope helpful for you

https://community.nxp.com/message/898591 

0 Kudos