Is MK66fx1m0VMD18 Micro is USB Device or host?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is MK66fx1m0VMD18 Micro is USB Device or host?

hari1
Contributor I

Need for the MSC drivers in mk66fx1m0xx micro.In present SPI is used for SD card application to write a file but when i use MSC it is not accessible
like flash drive.

Could any one know how to change the USB driver class from CDC to MSC in run time.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi hari krishna ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and the opportunity to serve you.
To provide the fastest possible support, I'd recommend you to refer to the USB demo in the SDK library, in this library, it contains a variety of USB demos.

And you can download it via the following link.

MCUXpresso SDK|NXP
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

hari1
Contributor I

Hi jeremyzhou,

Tried with examples buy didn't get clarity on that,may be some has done the same thing looking for that reply..

Thanks

Hari

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi hari krishna ,
Thanks for your reply. Whether you can introduce more details about your application, it will allow us to share a better hint.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos