USART interrupt

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USART interrupt

rudomanenko
Contributor II

Hi everyone! I am trying to implement connection between Smart Card and LPC11Uxx via USART using interrupt. Current level - get ATR. Without interrupt everything works well, but with them - everything is crashing. Here is screenshots of my code below. Maybe I don't undestand how to work with interrups? 
P.S. I already saw NXP emaples and even with them it is not so clear for me

5 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Anton Rudomanenko,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
Actually, I don't find some clues after reviewing the screenshots and I'd like to get more information, so I was wondering if you can introduce the issue in details.
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rudomanenko
Contributor II

thank again, dear jeremyzhou. But the problem was in startup file)

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Anton Rudomanenko,

Thanks for your reply.
Maybe I can send you an updated startup file if you can tell me which IDE you use.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

rudomanenko
Contributor II

I think that the reason is that this project was inherited by me from the other programmer, who commented line with necessary interrupt

0 Kudos

michalisantonio
Contributor I

How to configure CTS pin, flexomm1, of QN9080DK to communicate to RTS pin of USART to RS485 converter?

I use usart_interrupt SDK example but can only send when connect RTS pin of USART to RS485 converter to  QN9080DK ground. QN9080DK can only receive when connect RTS pin of USART to RS485 converter to QN9080 3.3V.

I use following set up in pin_mux.c but doesn't work when use CTS

board_InitPins.PNG

0 Kudos